Below are some quality indicator measures for quarter three of 2017 for MMC. The Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) measure Inpatient satisfaction with care and quality of services. MMC reports on a quarterly basis.
- Communication About Meds: 80%
- Pain Management: 88.9%
- Cleanliness: 92.3%
- Quietness: 84.6%
- Willingness to Recommend Hospital: 84.6%
- Communication with Doctors: 97.4%
- Communication with Nurses: 92.3%
- Responsiveness of Hospital Staff: 78.9%
- Discharge Info: 80.8%
Our focus is on continuous improvement of quality care, but we need your input. If you have any questions or comments concerning quality assurance or performance improvements please contact our QAPI Coordinator at 530-233-5131.
We are a small, community hospital. We treat people here like family because they ARE family.